even if i do drift from them.. even if i start to stray away from them.. even if i start thinking bad things about them.. or just "hate" them...
..i know they will always be here for me.. with open arms forgiving me.
*sigh; i just wish i knew how i could tell them i appreciate them and love them... its just so hard now that i barely talk to anyone )=
but if you're reading this [whoever you are], thanks for just being here for me; being my friend, sister/brother, for listening to me with my pointless vents and complains. you have made an impact in my life.. in some way, shape, or form and i don't know how i can tell you much i really do love you being here for me.
//It's always times like these
When I think of you
And wonder if you ever think of me
Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Livin' in your precious memory
Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you tonight
I, I don't want to let you know
I, I drown in your memory
I, I don't want to let this go
I, I don't
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment